Skip to main content
Lessons & Activities
- Learn more about an author with Teachingbooks
- Retell a favorite Dr. Seuss story or another book using Scribble My Story or Show Me apps on the iPads.
- There are lots of teacher printables available on Suessville
- Write a poem or story using rhyming words
- Dr. Seuss Trivia with Kahoot!
- Read all week long!
4K - 1st Grade
2nd - 3rd Grade
- Learn about Dr. Seuss and other authors with PebbleGo
- Have students work in small groups and share out what they learned about their author or illustrator.
- Read some tongue twisters
4th - 5th Grade
- Do a fiction and nonfiction pairing
- Hurricanes, tsunamis, and other natural disasters by Andrew Langley (551.55 Lan)
- A Storm Called Katrina by Myron Uhlberg (+ UHL)
- Comets, Stars, the Moon and Mars by Douglas Florian(811 FLO)
- Moonshot the Flight of Apollo 11 by Brian Floca (629.45 FLO)
- Show Way by Jacqueline Woodson (F Woo)
- Art from her heart : folk artist Clementine (921 Hun)
Read alouds for older Readers
800 Greenway Road Monona WI 53716 Phone: 608-221-7677