Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lessons & Activities
- Learn more about an author with Teachingbooks
- Retell a favorite Dr. Seuss story or another book using Scribble My Story or Show Me apps on the iPads.
- There are lots of teacher printables available on Suessville
- Write a poem or story using rhyming words
- Dr. Seuss Trivia with Kahoot!
- Read all week long!
4K - 1st Grade
2nd - 3rd Grade
- Learn about Dr. Seuss and other authors with PebbleGo
- Have students work in small groups and share out what they learned about their author or illustrator.
- Read some tongue twisters
4th - 5th Grade
- Do a fiction and nonfiction pairing
- Hurricanes, tsunamis, and other natural disasters by Andrew Langley (551.55 Lan)
- A Storm Called Katrina by Myron Uhlberg (+ UHL)
- Comets, Stars, the Moon and Mars by Douglas Florian(811 FLO)
- Moonshot the Flight of Apollo 11 by Brian Floca (629.45 FLO)
- Show Way by Jacqueline Woodson (F Woo)
- Art from her heart : folk artist Clementine (921 Hun)
Read alouds for older Readers
800 Greenway Road Monona WI 53716 Phone: 608-221-7677