Skip to main content
Start your research right!
topic + search facts = report
The ideas and information are not yours. You are simply reporting out factual information. You may learn something new, but you are simply reproducing what you find.
- Who invented the helicopter?
- What are the symptoms of post-tramatic stress syndrome?
- When was the cell phone first introduced to the public?
- Where can hand guns be used for hunting?
- How were helicopters used in Vietnam?
On the other hand...
problem + inquiry investigation = research
The nature of your inquiry depends on the question(s) asked. The question asked will suggest personal connections and generate unique answers.
- Who is the most powerful man in America?
- Which treatments for cancer are the most humane?
- When should youth be allowed to vote in federal elections?
- What is the effect of technology on teen literacy?
- How do athletics impact student achievement?
Library Information and Media Center - Monona Grove High School - Monona, Wisconsin
Answers| Catalog | Guides | Resources | Teachers